digital signing, simple as that
primesign SIGNATURE SERVER
For quite some time, there has been a lack of user-friendliness in electronic signature solutions. The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER, a comprehensive electronic signature solution for the application of legally binding signatures, has raised the bar by being user-friendly and easy to integrate with existing processes and applications. Paired with our remote signing service primesign MOBILE, electronic signatures can be applied to documents quickly and easily, and are legally binding.
The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER is an all-inclusive eIDAS-compliant signature solution supporting eIDAS-compliant qualified signatures and seals as well as various electronic signature creation devices. As a web application, our signature solution can be integrated quickly and easily into existing workflows. In addition, signature methods such as Instant Signing and One-Time Signing make the primesign SIGNATURE SERVER a powerful key element for unbeatable flexibility, integrability, and user-friendliness.
CENTRAL HUB FOR SIGNATURE PROCESSES
The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER serves as a central hub for signature processes in companies. In addition to our qualified signing certificates (primesign MOBILE certificates), existing smart cards and national eIDs (e.g., Austrian mobile phone signature/ID Austria, with primesign WRAPTOR even without prior registration with primesign) can be used to sign documents. The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER also supports server-side created signatures and comes optionally with a built-in hardware security module (HSM) to protect your signing keys for mass processes.
SIGNING FLOWS FOR CORPORATIONS
Lengthy paper flows can be reduced either through the built-in signing flow feature of the primesign SIGNATURE SERVER or by integrating primesign signatures in existing DMS or workflow systems.
COMPANY SEALS & OFFICIAL SIGNATURES
The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER supports the application of electronic seals (company signature or electronic company stamp) and the creation of so-called official signatures as used in e-government applications according to the Austrian E-Government Act.
The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER can also be used as a central signature server that efficiently and automatically signs large volumes of documents electronically (usually connected to other mass systems via an integration interface).
- Client-free signing of PDF documents (web interface)
- Can be optimally used in conjunction with our primesign MOBILE certificates and trust center services
- Supports various electronic signature creation devices such as signature cards, eIDs, or remote signing services (such as primesign MOBILE or the Austrian mobile phone signature/ID Austria)
- Creation of qualified personal signatures or qualified seals
- Guaranteed long-term verifiability (PAdES and LTV-compliant)
- Implementation of signing flows, also with multiple parties (internal/external) & creation and use of templates
- Minimal UI for optimal integration in applications (SOAP integration interface)
- primesign WRAPTOR: Use selected eIDAS eIDs to create a qualified signature with a primesign MOBILE one-time certificate
- Unified Trust & primesign WRAPTOR: Highest legal significance, uniform signatures, and one responsible trust partner, no matter what you sign with
- Batch signature capability (e.g., with primesign MOBILE or primesign WRAPTOR): Sign a batch of PDF documents at once, also with selected eIDAS identities (e.g., Austrian mobile phone signature/ID Austria)
- On-Premise or as a Managed Service
- Visible signatures (customizable, manual, or automatic placement)
- Placement of signature signets using placeholders (already during document creation)
- Editing tools for PDF documents and conversion of selected Office formats to PDF (PDF/A optional)
Any questions? Need more information? Contact us.