Information obligations acc. Art. 13 GDPR for the processing of personal data as a trust service provider
- Controller: PrimeSign GmbH, Wielandgasse 2, 8010 Graz E-Mail: email@example.com; Phone: +43 (316) 25 830
- Purposes of Processing: Proof of identification of natural persons for the purpose of issuing a (qualified) certificate. There is no further use of the data for other purposes.
- Legal basis: Art 6 para 1 lit b GDPR (Fulfilment of a contract), Art 24 eIDAS-Regulation
- Storage period: 30 years after expiry of the validity of the issued certificate or 30 years after issuance of the certificate (§ 10 Abs 3 SVG).
- Categories of personal data: Identity data, data to prove identity, certificate data
You are entitled to the following rights under the GDPR if the legal prerequisites are met: Right to information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability, objection to processing.
You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not lawful. Austrian Data Protection Authority, Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org