Our strength – your benefit.
This is how you can benefit from primeID.
SECURITY AND EASE OF USE
primeID provides passwordless, certificate-based access to your enterprise resources.
A cutting-edge credential management system backed by a certification authority enables you to securely manage the entire life cycle of digital identities. A comprehensive audit log and alert messaging system ensure that corporate compliance needs are met. Users are provided with physical and virtual smart cards for two-factor authentication and benefit from easy-to-use self-service workflows for secure enrollment, renewal, and recovery.
Pre-existing PKI and HSM resources may be reused to ensure operational and cost efficiencies. Certificate discovery and online validation services can be added to ensure maximum security in complex environments.
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- End-to-end security by design
- Resilient, passwordless authentication for convenient user experience
- Certificate-based access, offering the highest level of security in authentication
- Compliance with ISO27001 and other IT security standards
- Comprehensive reporting and alert messaging
- Converged access token for physical and logical security
- Virtual smart cards for emergencies and recovery, or as the primary authentication factor
- Key escrow to meet archiving and legal disclosure obligations
- User management: Standalone primeID, Active Directory, Azure AD, or hybrid
- Separation of duties - IT operation and IT security
- Tried and tested operational model for a frictionless rollout
- PKI or HSM deployment as part of primeID, or existing components can be co-used
- Dual-interface egofy smart cards and virtual smart cards
- Microsoft Plug & Play Minidriver and Middleware, and PKCS#11 for Linux and Mac
- Common Criteria EAL5+ certified (Chip: EAL6+)
- Supported cryptography: RSA, ECC, AES, DES/3DES, SHA
- Self-service mechanism for enrollment and recovery, at pre-logon stage
- One-time password and challenge/response mechanisms
- User management: Standalone primeID, Active Directory, or hybrid
- Intercede myID credential management
- Operator console with role-based administration rights in fine granularity and four-eyes principle
- Tamper-proof audit logs
- Certification authority (CA) as part of the solution or co-use of pre-existing PKI
- Hardware security module (HSM) to protect CA keys (optional), or co-use of a pre-existing HSM
Interested? Discover our products, one by one: