digital signing, simple as that.
primesign SIGNATURE SERVER
For quite some time, there has been a lack of user-friendliness in electronic signature solutions. The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER, a comprehensive electronic signature system, has raised the bar by being user-friendly and easy to integrate with existing applications. Paired with our Remote Signing Services, this system offers simple and innovative implementation of legally-binding signatures in processes and applications.
The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER is an all-inclusive eIDAS-compliant signature solution offering eIDAS-compliant signatures and seals as well as various other electronic signature types. Together with our qualified Remote Signing Services, our system provides a flexible foundation for numerous use cases and integration scenarios. Instant Signing, One-Time Signing, and Implicit Signing make the primesign SIGNATURE SERVER a powerful key element for unbeatable flexibility, integrability, and user-friendliness, which were previously considered unattainable.
COMPREHENSIVE SIGNATURE STANDARDS AND TECHNOLOGIES
The primesign SIGNATURE SERVER supports various signature types, including, e.g., personal qualified signatures, qualified seals, and advanced server signatures. primesign signatures are LTV-compliant and support long-term verifiability.
FINALIZE CONTRACTS ONLINE
In just a few minutes, users can conveniently sign contracts online with a legally-binding signature. Additionally, a contract can also be concluded instantly through video authentication where users sign electronically and without delay (e.g., when opening a bank account).
OFFICIAL SIGNATURES OF LEGAL ORGANIZATIONS (eIDAS SEALS)
Legal entities, such as companies, associations, etc., can sign electronic documents automatically by using the primesign SEALING APPLIANCE. Additionally, primesign supports the creation of so-called official signatures, as used in E-Government applications according to the Austrian E-Government Act.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE BATCH SIGNATURE FEATURES
High-Performance Batch Signature Features are not only beneficial for Output Management when signing outgoing documents (e.g., by using our built-in HSM), but also for desktop use cases when users sign multiple documents at once.
SIGNATURE WORKFLOWS FOR CORPORATIONS
Lengthy paper flows can be reduced either through the built-in signature flow feature or by integrating primesign signatures in existing DMS or workflow systems.
- Client-free signing of PDF documents (web interfaces)
- Supports various electronic signature solutions such as signature cards, eIDs, or remote signature services
- Creation of qualified personal signatures or qualified seals (for corporations)
- Guaranteed long-term verifiability (PAdES and LTV-enabled)
- Implementation of signature workflows, also with multiple parties
- Minimal UI for optimal integration in applications
- On-Premise or as a Managed Service
- Compatible with our Trust Center services
- Visible or invisible signatures (manual or automatic placement of a visual signet)
- Editing tools for PDF documents
- Conversion tools for various Office formats (Office files to PDF)
Any questions? Need more information? Contact us.