Your digital keys, out of the box.
primeid PROFESSIONAL is a PKI-based access management solution that integrates seamlessly with your existing enterprise domain and endpoint landscape. It moves beyond static passwords and provides strong authentication to secure your enterprise resources. primeid PROFESSIONAL supports offline use cases, helps to meet corporate compliance needs, and significantly reduces the total cost of ownership by minimizing operational efforts.
The industry-proven, off-the-shelf solution primeid PROFESSIONAL provides passwordless, certificate-based access to your enterprise resources. A cutting-edge Credential Management System backed by a dedicated Certification Authority enables you to securely manage the entire life cycle of digital identities. A comprehensive audit log and alert messaging system ensure that corporate compliance needs are met. Users are provided with physical and virtual smart cards for two-factor authentication and benefit from easy-to-use self-service workflows for secure enrollment, renewal, and recovery.
primeid PROFESSIONAL offers the foundation and the infrastructure for strong authentication to enterprise resources, for example via desktop, laptop, terminal services, virtual desktops (VDI), the corporate VPN, email, CRM/ERP systems, and cloud applications. Users will be equipped with smart cards as their primary device for two-factor authentication and with virtual smart cards for emergency use.
USER ENROLLMENT AND SELF-SERVICE
A one-time password or challenge/response mechanisms and a self-service client at the pre-logon stage allow users to self-enroll and self-recover. This results in a convenient user experience, particularly for distributed organizations with remote employees across time zones.
CREDENTIAL LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
Security officers can manage digital identities at fine granularity through their entire life cycle and define tailor-made policies to meet the organization's security requirements.
PROTECTION OF THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS
primeid PROFESSIONAL credentials and certificates are also suitable for applications beyond authentication, including digital signing and data encryption, through native (Windows) or third-party applications and plug-ins.
- End-to-end security by design
- Supports compliance with ISO27001 and other IT security standards
- Comprehensive reporting and alert messaging
- Converged access token for physical and logical security
- Resilient, password-less authentication for convenient user experience
- Certificate-based access offering the highest level of security in authentication
- Key escrow to meet archiving and legal disclosure obligations
- User management: Standalone primeid PROFESSIONAL, Active Directory, or hybrid
- Separation of duties - IT operation and IT security
- Turn-key solution, built around industry-leading components
- Well-proven operational model for a frictionless rollout
- Commercially scalable, no hidden costs
Any questions? Need more information? Contact us.